CALL CENTER COORDINATORS
As a Call Center Specialist, you must be dedicated and driven to succeed with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high volume environment. The primary focus of this role is to provide recruiting support on a national level to all Core locations.
Here are the duties you can expect to perform on a daily/weekly basis:
- Building a pipeline of candidates for targeted internal/external positions utilizing existing job screening and job applicant procedures.
- High volume screening of candidate job applications and conducts basic qualifying interviews.
- Demonstrates ability to successfully match qualified candidates to the right position based on screening activity.
- Helps manage the internal applicant tracking system by ensuring all required documentation related to recruiting activity is tracked
- Other duties as assigned.
- Phone skills, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Proficient in the Spanish and English language preferred
For more information call 513-454-3235